Friday, August 28, 2009

BuSiNess CarD HoldeRs & CheCkbOOk CoVers


I have 3 little business card/credit card holders for you with more to come..The two flower ones are a tri-fold and measure inches inches long by 4 inches wide. the red one has a laugh charm on the chain the pink/green one has the love charm on it. they both have rhinestone brats holding the flowers on the holder itself. The center one with the pumpkin is 7 inches long by 4 inches wide and folds, it has a trick or treat charm on the chain. Above these are 2 checkbook covers with more coming as I get them made:) they are a brown color with flowers embroidered on them and a blanket stitch added around the outside. they measure just about 7-1/2 inches wide by 7 inches open..
the flowers are $6.00 each + shipping
the pumpkin is $5.00 + shipping

here it is open and I have also sewn in a pen holder.. I need to purchase some pens..so they will be included as well.
$8.00+ shipping..
I will also gladly combine shipping on multiple orders if you have any questions please let me know..:)

0 comments: