Sunday, August 16, 2009

VinYl PurSes hauNted HouSes, and BirDies OH mY...



This little brown purse measures 7-1/4 wide by 10-3/4 tall with the handle..it has a little bird machine embroidered on and a silk flower attached with a brad in the center, has a brown zipper closure...I just added a little birdie charm to the zipper..(not shown).
$16.00 + shipping


I love how these haunted house purses turned out...this one is 37 inches long with the handle and 8 inches wide.. I sewed on the vinyl haunted house and bat to the front and see the cute lining..I also added a haunted house charm to the orange zipper. this is an over the shoulder/chest purse..great for being hands free and comfy too..
$20.00+ shipping


This purse is 34 inches long by 8 inches wide and has a "boo" charm attached to the purple zipper..
$20.00+shipping

1 comments:

~Tonya said...

Love the purses and the haunted house Gina. I bet you have fun with them.

I was reading further down and I love the felted punkins. They are neat...the owl, I think is my favorite. But I am partial to owls for some reason.

Have a great week.
Hugs,
~Tonya