Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crows, Sunflowers and Flags



I have for you today 2 cute large sunflowers with a crow on one and a painted flag on the other..Both are made of muslin that has been stained and painted. I added a rusty star to the flag one and sewed on a pesky crow to the other one..he has wire legs and a tag around his neck that says Sunflower seeds 5 cents. I added little x's for the sunflowers to give them depth..I also made the little flag in the center there with red ticking and blue/star fabric and added a red safety pin in the center..this has been tied onto a stick with jute. I added stained cheesecloth to the sticks as well.. These measure approx 16-17 inches depending on the sticks..they will come signed and dated and come from a clean non-smoking home..I have another set available as well.. The only difference is the crow is on the opposite side of the sunflower..These would look great in an old vase or watering can and great for you americana collectors and also for the upcoming summer months and independance day.. (Jar not included) If you have any questions please feel free to ask..:)
Thank you for stopping by..
$16.95 +shipping

0 comments: