Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wee Witches




I added the 4 some in the first photo to show you how different each one is...I loved making these gals..and they sort of take on a life of their own as you add stuff to them...the little one has only one pearly white tooth..just adds to her character..:) The tall one measures 24-1/2 inches tall and the smaller gal measures 16 inches tall..These are sold as a set as the others are.. if you have any questions please let me know..Their bases are antique wooden bobbins..both different..one black and one brown..(read below for all the details) I am too pooped to add it all..
Large witch is $33.95
Smaller witch is $29.00



These cuties are ready for their closeups!!!lol..They are from Pineberry lane and they were so much fun to make..I am finishing another set here shortly..they measure 14,19 inches tall are rag stuffed and on green glass candlesticks..they are painted and stained and sanded to perfection.I also machine embroidered a witch on the bag and stuffed it with fresh lavender and yarrow..they both have toothy grins..I think this really adds to their character..
These will be sold seperately
$33.95 for the larger one
$29.00 for the smaller on + shipping
if you have any questions please let me know..

0 comments: