Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laundry Anyone?




Hi there Again, Today I have a wonderful Laundry Grouping just right to "pimp" your laundry room up with..or great as a house warming gift for someone just moving into a new home...I have my homemade laundry soap that I just love!! it comes in a vintage jar(9 inches tall by 5 inches around) that I decopauged the label that says laundry soap. I also added 3 machine stitched items in black frames that were done on wool felt..I painted and distressed the frames and embellished each one a bit differently depicting laundry. The frames measure 9 inches wide by 9-1/2 inches long. I've also added a little laundry basket with a cute cutter quilt and the blocks that spell laundry and some weathered looking laundry pins. I made the cute little dress clothespin bag and added rickrack as embellishment and a rusty coke lid pin to the front..I have put in some laundry pins as well..it is hung by a stick that I turned into a hanger with rusty wire..I got this cute little washboard that would look cute hung on a wall (it has a hanger on the back) and I embroidered the little clothes and tacked them up with squared nails and bakers twine and hung them with little clothes pins...You also get the black bucket great for soaking your unmentionables in or use for something else..I also have my homemade linen room spray in your choice of scent..see the scent list in another post, and last but not least I embroidered the hand towel out of vintage looking fabric and added green rick rack to the bottom for added detail..This whole set can be yours or a great gift to give some one..Please email me to purchase...:)
$75.00+shipping

0 comments: