Sunday, August 24, 2008

MeDiUm GruBBy CanDle LuMinARiEs







These are my grubby candle jar Luminaries..These would be great lighting the way to your front door so the little nose goblins can find their way to your candy...lol..or just great with a little flicker candle in it in your windows this halloween..they look so cool all lit up..really shows off the photo that is on the jar..I grunged these up with paint and fixins and added cinnamon to add to the rest of it...these are the medium pint jars and I have 4 available. You are bidding on 1 only in this auction..just let me know which one you want..I will throw in a T-candle for ya...
They measure 5 inches tall. I painted the rims to match a color in the photo and added cheese cloth and a rusty pumpkin and rusty bat, and star to them. I have also sealed them with a clear coat of spray.
I would also recommend insurance because these are glass and I know that the post office is not too careful.



I have two available the kitty one and the 3 witches Update the Kitty luminary is sold...only the 3 witches is available...



They are $5.00 each + shipping...

0 comments: