Sunday, August 24, 2008

MeeT JinGleS




This comes from the patterns by Back Porch Pickins..I love her patterns and have had so much fun creating these for you! Jingles is made of osnaburg that has been painted black and sanded to perfection.. His eyebrows, nose and mouth are all needle sculpted and his eyes are painted, penciled and chalked...they look so good..I made them green to match his collar(s).. he has leather whiskerss and he has a hang tag that I made with the cutest vintage looking photo...He stands on an old potato masher that I just bought on friday and wasn't quite sure what to use it on and then yesterday...bam it hit me and I am just thrilled with the way he turned out.. He has a bell attached to his hat with a rusty safety pin. He measures approx 17-1/2 inches tall and comes from a clean non-smoking home...He will make a wonderful additon to your home this halloween season...These photos DO NOT do him justice.. he is so neat in person...you will love him as much as I do.
Jingles is $45.00 + shipping...please email me to see if he is still available..
update: Jingles is SOLD!

0 comments: