Sunday, August 24, 2008

Meet BoO GhOsT and HiS Pal PunKinHeaD




Boo Ghost and punkinhead come from the pattern by Hand-me-downz.. Boo is all set for the halloween parade and he and punkinhead have front row seats...
Boo is made of muslin that has been painted and stained. his gown is a flour sack that I stained and dipped in black paint....looks like I tye dyed it...turned out super neat...His features are hand sewn and chalkd was used for the shading. I then sealed it. His necklace that says boo is made of air dry clay that has been painted and I used leather for the straps.. Punkin head is made ouf of muslin that has been painted and sanded.. he too has sewn facial features with a candy corn nose that is 3 dimensional. he has rusty wire curly-qued on his hat. Boo is approx 17inches tall. punkinhead is approx 6 inches tall. They will come signed and dated right to your door. Boo can either hang or sit..He also has a tag attached to his arm with a bottlecap I made.
Boo and PunKin head are $42.00 + shipping

0 comments: