Sunday, August 24, 2008

MeeT HiDeOuS HeLgA
















Helga is made of Muslin that has been stained ever so nicely..She has painted, penciled and chalked features...I love the way her face turned out...I hope you do too... Her hat is osnaburg that has been painted black and sanded.. it has 3 rusty safety pins and rusty bells attached. Her face even has some "MOLE BLING"..heeheheheee.

Her ribbon is made of felt all hand stitched. she has green and black rickarack sewn on to her bloomers...she has rusty bells with rusty safety pins on her boots.. in her hand she holds her good pal BArt the BaT!... he is made of muslin, painted and waxed to give him a leather look...in her other hand she holds a little halloween bag with a black wax cat ornie that I made and scented with black licorice.. You can remove this and put it some where else in your home..It also has a cheesecloth tie with a rusty bat glued to it...I attached a rusty tag with a bottlecap that I made to the bag so you can use it elsewhere as well.. I have sewn on her banner that says "WICKED" that I stamped along with a witch hat... this is felt and muslin and glued onto rusty wire and then sewn to her back..
I have her set up so she can hang or sit what ever you choose. I used some sheeps wool that I bought and washed up and needlefelted it to her head...She measures approx. 27 inches tall and will come signed and dated right to your door.. She also has a tag attached to her that I made and she also has a pumpkin with a tag that says: cut as a pumpkin" on it..This was made using some halloween web fabric that I grunged up and put lots of cinnamon on it.. It has a stick for the stem..I also scented it with pumpkin spice scent...I will do so again before I pack her up to go live at your place...





HelGa is $65.00 + shipping. She is sold...going to my good friend in Utah...





Please email me to see if she is still available

0 comments: